Our priority is our students’ and our safety, and to work within the rules so we can keep the dojo open. We apologise that some of this has to be so formal but these are exceptional circumstances.
Due to the regulations regarding training indoors we have had to make a few changes to ensure that training can continue in a safe manner.
Please can you ensure you have read and understood this document. Key points are:
- Please arrive 20 minutes early – at least until our our new process beds in
- We will not be able to accept payment on the door. Please ensure lessons are paid for in advance
- The lesson will start at 2pm promptly. If anyone arrives after this, an instructor will unfortunately not be available to let the student in as we will be teaching
- We need to carry out temperature checks on the door
- Please let us know by midday on Sunday by Whatsapp if you are training or not. We need to keep a register of who will be training as part of government policy on track and trace and are unable to do this on the door
- Please maintain social distancing outside
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.